The purposes of using the Personal Information held by Adecco Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Adecco”, ”our company” or “us”) are as follows;
(1)Personal Information provided to Adecco by each individual.
- Guidance of procedures for using our company’s services.
- Provision and management of our company's services that you have requested, and support, advice and counseling related to our company’s services.
- Provision of information related to our company and its services, as well as guidance of events such as company information sessions, seminars.
- Our company’s hiring screening (document screening, interview, internal discussion etc.), and guidance and contacting in regard to the hiring screening.
- Guidance procedures of hiring for the prospective new employee(s).
- Procedures related to employment contract and HR labor management.
- Provision of welfare benefits.
- Planning and management of education/training and attendance management.
- Safety confirmation and contact that is deemed necessary in the event of a disaster or emergency occurrence.
- Other measures that our company deemed necessary for personnel/labor management /organizational restructuring.
- The management of business partners.
- Response to questions, consultations, inquiries etc. regarding our company.
- Questionnaire requests, Provision of information related to campaigns, events, e-mail newsletters etc., and gift deliveries.
- Request of cooperation with the advertisement streaming, surveys etc. related to our company’s activities in marketing activities.
- Use for analysis, statistical processing and machine learning for the purpose of improving our company’s information systems, marketing and other services level.
- Other measures based on the laws and regulations.
(2)Personal Information Collected by our company
- Guidance and provision of information of our services such as seminars, hiring, job introducing, job offering based on the analyzed information through the profile published on the SNS, history record of viewed and job applied.
- Use for suitable job reference, job offering or counseling by analyzing information collected from resumes, Job history, and interviews, as well as the use of statistical processing and machine learning.
- Use to improve our services by grade scoring the questionnaire results.
- Analyze the accurate record information we have, such as telephone calls, e-mails, posts on SNS, and web video conference to improve our services.
- Secure safety and measures, ensuring the security of clients and employees in the workplace by installing security cameras in the head office and based offices(stored for a certain period of time).
- Service proposal and decision of appropriate department through analyzing IP address, browser, time stamp, log information, location information, accessed resources etc. acquired by our company by visiting our website, SNS and portal.
- Guidance of publicized open information, analysis information obtained from Third party by contract, and guidance of using our services, guidance of questionnaire requests, campaigns, events and e-mail newsletters etc.
- Other measures based on laws and regulations.
(3)Personal Information acquired directly or through third party based on the contract with outsourcer
- Use within the scope necessary for the execution of outsourced operations based on the contract with the outsourcer.